Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kayla's 24th Birthday

Kayla's "Golden" Birthday--She turned 24 on the 24th. :) We decided to throw her a little surprise party. Miss Kayla thought we were just doing dinner at Tres. Little did she know, we had all planned a little scheme. Lesly was to pick Kayla and her brother up. However, she would conveniently forget her clutch at home and need to go get it. After all, she needed her ID to have a few drinks with the birthday girl! The rest of us waited patiently anxiously back at the house to surprise Kayla as she walked in to retrieve Lesly's infamous clutch. I also fibbed and told Kays I wouldn't be able to attend dinner because I had not found a babysitter for my Maddi girl. Hehe--we're so sneaky.

Anyway, it all went as planned and it was a success.
And here we all are in our cute dressies! :)


Birthday Girl --Happy 24th Kays!


We had wine, cheese, spinach dip, etc.
I also found a recipe for these amazing Strawberry Jello Shooters on Pinterest that you can find here
 (Side note: Pinterest was an amazing invention--GENIUS)


After eating, chatting and spending time at the house, we called a cab and headed on out. The girls introduced me to the Kareoke Cab and we headed to LaSalles. 



Miss Les and I at LaSalles

Kareoke Cab ride-
Don't laugh too much at our silliness. :) Love these girls!
 
HAPPY 24th KAYLA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment